Digital Replicas has released version 1.1.2 for the C310L.
Highlights include a new Garmin G5 with GFC600 digital autopilot along with important fixes, graphical enhancements and model improvements.
- New Garmin G5 PFD and HSI with GFC600 digital autopilot: This includes new features as Flight Director, Electronic Stability & Protection(ESP), Yaw Damper, etc
- SASLS version to 3.7.1 which fixes Linux crash on startup.
- Reworked 3D interior lights
- Passengers light now can be individually turned on or off
- Added polygon to the exterior 3D model (nose, and roof) and other fixes
- Exterior lights reworked
- Exterior reflection fixes and improved cockpit textures
- Pilot and copilots armrests are movable and seatbelts where added
- Navomatic 400 code modified
- Load Chart now can be toggled to show units in kg or lbs
- Passengers weight now randomly changes
- Added Key Bindings: Navomatic 400 / GFC600 and G5 / Magnetos / Fuel Pumps / Exterior lights
- Manual Update and checklist now also in PDF format.
- There is no more need for the aircraft to be in a specific path for the librain plugin to work
- Avionics options changed
- Bug where engines won’t start after the aircraft has crashed is now fixed.
The C310L is available over on x-plane.org for $26.95 (£21.90/€24.50).