Orbx has unveiled its next project for Prepar3D v4, LYBE Belgrade Nikola Tesla International Airport in Serbia.
The entire airport is modelled in detail, including the terminal interior. There’s also plenty of landside detail – most noteworthy by far is the air museum, with every outside exhibit custom-modelled. Beyond the airport, a comprehensive CityScene covers the majority of the Belgrade metro area with hundreds of POIs, apartment blocks, bridges and landmarks using the latest Prepar3D version 4 native technology and optimisation.
The package also includes more than 100km2 of hand-annotated, seasonal 50cm photoreal terrain with custom landclass, mesh, roads and rivers beyond the primary coverage area, which blends seamlessly with the surrounding area.
- Ultra-detailed rendition of Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport
- Complete hand-coloured five seasonal variants
- Animated SODE jetways
- Superbly crafted terminal with interior modelling and custom reflections
- High detail multi-elevation parking lots and arrivals/departures areas
- Custom static aircraft, vegetation, and non-airside details
- Animated vehicles, GSE and PeopleFlow
- Advanced ambient occlusion and night lighting rendering techniques
- Designed to work best with Orbx Global or OpenLC Europe.
No release date has yet been announced, but we will publish more information when it becomes available.