Developer Auctus Delineations has released version 1.3 of the Evektor EV 55 Outback for X-Plane 11.
This update only applies to the X-Plane 11 version and adds float plane variants for both the G1000 and analogue cockpits.
Other highlights include added winglets as on the actual aircraft as a part of its ongoing development. New crisper 4K fuselage textures have also been added. A supplemental O2 system has also been added. The valve can be turned on either by the bottle-handle or clicking on the red in-port on the panel.
- Added show/hide manipulators to yoke
- Improved throttle lever’s function, includes “stop point” at zero throttle and the ability to pull the handles up and back into reverse
- Improved cockpit manipulators
- Added logbook menu to prototype version
- Better Virtual Reality functionality.
- Removed right-wing probe for all but the prototype version
- Adjusted sound mix
- Slight adjustments made to exterior model, leading edge of wing smoothed, other small adjustments
- Autopilot altitude select set to increments of 100
- Fixed missing nav light in some versions
- Fixed 2nd page of backup EFIS in G1000 version(access with 1st button)
- Fixed magazines decoration appearing in cargo-G1000 version.
The EV-55 Outback is available over on x-plane.org for $19.95 (approx. £16.50/€17.80).