The project is part of the VSKYLABS ‘Test-Pilot’ series, designed specifically for X-Plane 11.30+ cutting edge Experimental Flight Model.
The package makes use of X-Plane 11’s latest native features, systems and physics, with no dependencies on additional/external plugins or software. This is assuring a high airworthiness condition in X-Plane, throughout its update process. As a result, systems on-board are restricted to X-Plane’s default systems algorithms, and some differences in systems architecture may be noticeable from the real CTLS aircraft.
- VSKYLABS ‘Test-Pilot’ Project: designed for use with X-Plane 11.30+ cutting edge Experimental flight model environment, featuring a realistic flight dynamics with authentic performance and flight handling characteristics.
- Built for VR: development was tailored specifically for VR and optimised for 2D usage.
- Perfect fit for beginner and expert pilots: The VSL CTLS features the standard, basic CT VFR + night pack panel. The simple and clear analogue gauges are perfect for beginner pilots. It also features an enhanced panel, which includes a notebook-based glass PFD along with a Dynon style AP74 and HS34.
- Built-in Avitab plugin compatibility.
- STMA Autoupdater plugin support – all updates are being pushed smoothly without the need to re-download the entire base package.
- The project is under constant maintenance and development – updates are free.
The VSKYLABS Flight Design CTLS Project is available over on x-plane.org for $27.50.
Please note: The development of the VSKYLABS Flight Design CTLS Project for X-Plane 11 was approved by ‘Flight Design GmbH’. Although acknowledged by ‘Flight Design GmbH’, it is an independent VSKYLABS project which is not affiliated and/or endorsed with/by ‘Flight Design GmbH’.