The Prepar3D V4 add-ons Aerosoft A318/A319 professional & Aerosoft A320/A321 professional have been updated to version 184.108.40.206. Following bug fixes have been implemented:
- Fix wrong calculation of deceleration point in geo descent
- Several sync issues solved for CFD
- Doors issues in Turn Around State fixed
- Incorrect fuel burn from Centre tank
- Retard call prevented on take-off in CFD mode
- IRS not aligning is some cases fixed.
Several improvements such as adjustments to the PFD (Primary Flight Display), the 2D MCDU has been resized to avoid overlapping windows and procedure turns have been tweaked.
Finally, a second radio Rx on/off control has been added for vPilot and the FADEC logic has been overhauled in preparation for the A330.