Orbx has released its second TrueEarth Washington airport for X-Plane 11.
Originally developed by Jarrad Marshall, S74 is now available for X-Plane 11. The package features extended high-resolution coverage encompassing the city of Anacortes, as well as several bonus landing strips and helipads including 21H Skyline seaplane base, Burrows Island Lighthouse Helipad and WA02 Island Hospital Heliport.
Anacortes Airport has been modelled in ultra-realistic detail while the surrounding area features hand-placed autogen, dozen landmarks and points of interest. The scenery seamlessly integrates with TrueEarth US Washington and uses 7cm, 15cm and 60cm photoreal imagery.
- Detail static aircraft local to Anacortes
- Ultra-detail Deception Pass Bridge
- Hand-placed autogen vegetation and buildings
- More than a dozen local landmarks and points of interest
- Detailed ground polygons with a sloped runway
- Seamlessly blends into TrueEarth US Washington
- Designed for good performance.
- Bonus Landing Areas.
74S is available from OrbxDirect for AUD$32.95 (approx. $22.80/€17.95/£18.00). Previous customers of 74S for FSX and P3D will receive a 40% discount off the X-Plane version.
Please also note that for the best experience, Orbx recommends using 74S in conjunction with TrueEarth US Washington. The scenery will work without it, although some users may experience the following:
- Missing or misplaced forests
- Missing or misplaced buildings surrounding the airport
- Photoreal blending.