Mathijs Kok from Aerosoft has revealed the company is planning a new version of the popular Twin Otter.
Currently, the list of new features will include:
- Significant update of the virtual cockpit with PBR, RealLight and TrueGlass
- A modest upgrade to the externals model
- Option to include the most used 3rd party GPS device
- Update of the graphics of the checklists etc
- Automatic updates via Updater tool
- Possibly connected Flight Deck
- Options for home cockpit builder
- Hundreds of small tweaks, a lot in engine and flight modelling
- New sound set.
The aircraft will be optimised for the latest version of Prepar3D, so there will only be a 64-bit version.
Mathijs concluded: “[We] want to know one more time what new features will be requested. As this is a serious amount of work it will not be a cheap update.
To follow the post over on the Aerosoft forum, click here.