Chilean developer, Carenado has released the PA31T Cheyenne II for X-Plane 11.
Features include high-definition 4K PBR textures along with effects such as dynamic reflections and dielectric materials. Up front, the cockpit is equipped with a custom KFC300 autopilot with a detachable pop-up window, rain effects and FMOD sounds, including realistic distance and prop effects.
- RealityXP GTN750 compatibility
- Extensive VR support with snap points in every passenger seat
- End-user customizable via Manifest.json file.
- Goodway compatible
- Engine and prop based on X-Plane 11.30 physics
- Librain support also includes visual ice effects on windows.
The PA31T Cheyenne II is available over on the Carenado website for $37.95 (approx £30/€34).