Orbx has announced an updated AI traffic pack for Australia and New Zealand is now available to download.
Key features of this package include:
- Addition of RAAF military aircraft and flight plans. All aircraft in the current RAAF fleet are included in this update.
- Flight plans for all Australian carriers as well as some International carriers have been completely re-written based on actual airline schedules for August 2018.
- Many new airline and GA models added including the Boeing 787 range, Mooney M20J, Cirrus SR22 etc.
- New texture based light emitters added to supplement and improve the P3D Dynamic Lighting effect for all models.
- LUA scripting used to darken aircraft lighting for airline aircraft parked during non-operating overnight periods.
- AI traffic added for every updated airport in the upcoming Australia V2 package.
- All the AI aircraft in this package have been reworked and compiled specifically for P3D V4 with features not supported in FSX or earlier versions of P3D. As such, you should only use it in P3D V4 and it should not be copied over in part or full to FSX or P3D V3 or earlier as some of the aircraft models will cause those sims to crash.
- As with the previous release, this update includes an optional ATC sound file with additional call signs, aircraft types and airports not included in the default ATC sound file. This has had further updates for this package.
- An alternate APX for the FlyTampa YSSY Sydney Airport is now included, which can be activated via the Control Panel.
The pack is available to download over on OrbxDirect.