JustSim has released Luxembourg ELLX V2.0 for X-Plane.
The package is an updated version of the airport with the new P10 apron and updated stands on P1. Other highlights include a new base mesh for the airport area and PBR materials for ground and buildings. The markings for the entire airport have been updated along with new ortho imagery, improved textures and reworked taxiway lights.
Finally, the airport features new vegetation, reworked airport and street lights, autogate models and ground equipment. It is also compatible with World Traffic 3 and X-Life for realistic taxi routes.
- Custom runway and taxiways textures
- Shading and occlusion effects on terminal and airport buildings
- High-resolution photo scenery near the airport and city
- Detailed building textures
- Runway reflection effect
- Volumetric ground textures
- Animated gates (AutoGate plugin by Marginal)
- Custom ground vehicles (X-Plane 11 only)
- Optimised for performance.
Luxembourg ELLX V2.0 is available on simMarket for €21.38 (approx. £19/$24).
Customers who purchased JustSim’s Luxembourg ELLX for X-Plane 10 or X-Plane 11 at simMarket are entitled to the special upgrade price of €6.72 (approx. £6/$7.50).
The Real Airport
ELLX is Luxembourg’s sole international hub in the country and is the only airport in the country with a paved runway. It is one of the main cargo hubs in the world, ranking as Europe’s fifth-busiest and the world’s 28th-busiest in 2010. It is the primary hub of Luxair, Luxembourg’s international airline, and freight operator, Cargolux has its head offices on the airport.