Aerosoft has released Köln/Bonn Airport for X-Plane 11.
One of Germany’s major destinations, the package was developed by Jo Erlend Sund and features photo-realistic scenery, covering approx. 1000 km² of the surrounding area. The airport itself is recreated in detail with high-quality 3D models and photorealistic textures. Seasonal variations, along with custom winter textures.
Other highlights include custom parking positions, ground equipment and clutter objects. Animations consist of service vehicles, passengers and windsocks.
- High-fidelity 3D models of airport terminals, buildings, and other airport facilities
- Interior terminal models included
- Highly detailed PBR textures
- Multiple texture resolution sets included
- Up to date runway, taxiway, and stand layouts
- Custom road traffic around terminal entrance and cargo area
- Animated ambient passengers inside airport terminals
- Animated ambient ground crews on ramp and aircraft stands
- Compatible with AI traffic packages
- Large ortho coverage of the airport and surrounding area (approx. 1000 km²)
- Custom runway and approach light effects
- Realistic night time effects with HDR lighting
- Static aircraft included as an option
- Volumetric grass included with multiple densities available
- Animated jetways and passenger stairs (SAM plug-in required)
- VGDS and Marshallers included (SAM plug-in required).
Airport Köln/Bonn XP is available on the Aerosoft online store for €28.19. (approx. £24.50/$31.30).