The latest freeware scenery pack to be released by Orbx is CAE3 Campbell River Water Aerodrome for Prepar3D v3 and v4.
The package recreates Campbell River and Tyee Spit along with docks and marinas with detailed buildings and lighthouses. Objects such as AI cruise ships, fishing boats and helicopters are also included in the package.
- Nystar buildings and dock with static ship, Ocean Wind
- John Hart generating station
- Five Campbell River marinas with custom boats
- Campbell River ferry terminal
- Quathiaski Cove ferry terminal
- Cape Mudge Lighthouse and grounds
- April Point Marina and Spa, with helipad
- The AI cruise ship Norwegian Jewel sails from the Campbell River Cruise Ship Terminal to Victoria BC and back.
- The AI boat CCGS Cape Palmerston attending a sailboat aground
- An AI Ranger 29 powerboat that crosses Discovery Passage
- Models of Whitehall rowing boats used for salmon fishing around Tyee Spit
- A few hidden extras.
CAE3 is located on Tyee Spit at the mouth of Campbell River on Vancouver Island. Known as the “Salmon Fishing Capital of the World”, it is home to Corilair, Grizzly Helicopters, Vancouver Island Air and West Coast Helicopters.
The package is free to download over on OrbxDirect.