Vertical Simulations has released KORF, Norfolk International Airport for X-Plane 11.
The scenery is a detailed recreation of the real-world airport based on 2019 data. Features include orthography scenery for the surrounding area and PBR effects along with custom airport lighting, HD trees and autotgate support.
Serving the city of Norfolk, Virginia, and the surrounding area, KORF is a small commercial facility handling approximately 3.5 million passengers a year. Airlines currently serving the airport include Allegiant Air, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier, Southwest, and United Airlines.
- Custom water mask
- Newly introduced cargo equipment
- Taxi routes for WT3 and X-Life
- 11 different custom street lights
- Edge and apron lights/cargo flood light generators
- Custom ground vehicles
- Airport traffic (using the groundtraffic plugin)
- Full Autogate support (with additional marshallers at cargo pads).
The package is available on the Vertical Simulations’ website for $18 (approx. £14/€16).