WebFMC Pro version 1.3.0 is now available, adding support for the SSG E-Jets Evolution, SSG 747-8 Series and Flight Factor A350 XWB Advanced.
Apart from adding support for new aircraft, this release also features several minor changes and improvements.
The complete list of supported aircraft with version 1.3.0 is:
- SSG E-Jets Evolution Series (both variants) NEW
- SSG 747-8 Series (both variants) NEW
- FlightFactor A350 XWB Advanced (old style MCDU) NEW
- JARDesign 330 (requires v3.1r2+)
- JARDesign 320
- Toliss 319
- FlightFactor A320 Ultimate
- FlightFactor 757v2
- FlightFactor 767
- Rotate MD-80
- IXEG 737-300
- EADT x737 (with x737FMC only)
- Zibo Mod 737-800
- 737-900 Ultimate.
The update is free for existing owners of WebFMC Pro. For everybody else, it is available over on the x-plane.org store for $19.99 (approx. £15/€18).