The Heinkel He-111 P2 by Aeroplane Heaven is now available for FSX and Prepar3D.
The package is based on the P2 variant, an early version and a combatant in the Battle of France and Battle of Britain.
Highlights include a detailed 3D model with PBR textures, fully animated control systems and the entire pilot’s position, including the seat and pedals. The control column system raises and lowers just like in the real aircraft to give better visibility on take-off, landings and whenever forward vision is obscured.
In addition, a realistic, animated pilot, bomb-aimer and mid-upper gunner have been modelled along with an authentic stereo sound pack replicates the signature “out of sync” engine throb at full throttle.
- 2D configuration panel for ‘Cold&Dark’ starts and bomb dropping
- Ten liveries and a paint kit
- A bonus “barn find” version in the P3D 4.4+ version
- A ‘Secret’ modern navigation suite is fitted for IFR navigation.
Three packs are available to purchase:
- FSX and P3DV3 and P3DV4 ($29.95 – approx. £23/€27)
- P3DV4.4 and P3DV4.5 ($29.95 – approx. £23/€27)
- A special bundle for all above simulators ($36.95 – approx. £28/€33).
Please note, Prepar3D version 4.4 or above is required for PBR.
Click here for more information on the Aeroplane Heaven website.