Orbx has announced LIEO Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport is now available exclusively for Prepar3D v4.
Designed exclusively by Matteo Venezi, LIEO is a detailed and complete reproduction of the airport and surrounding area. Olbia Costa Smeralda has been designed to reflect the real-world layout of the airport; including the new extended runway and taxiway. The scenery is optimised using the latest techniques and has been designed to work best with either Orbx Global and/or Orbx Global openLC Europe.
The Real Airport
Olbia is in north Sardinia, just off the coast of mainland Italy. With a population of 60,000, it is one of the major cities on the island. As well as being an industrial and commercial centre for the region, the city is also a popular holiday destination with plentiful beaches and spectacular scenery.
- Ground textures at 30cm/pixel
- 130km2 of photoreal coverage
- Dozens of POIs modelled in Olbia
- 3D roads, helipads, ferries and trains
- High level of detail at the airport with 3D underground parts
- Animated SODE jetways
- Dynamic lights and ground textures with specular effects
LIEO Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport is available over on OrbxDirect for $39.95 AUD (approx. $28.47 / €25,35 / £21.77). Click here for more information.