X-Trident has announced the final version of the Harrier AV-8B is released.
The aircraft comes with a full set of FMOD 3D sounds along with an optional particle systems effects and a detailed control panel for configuring the aircraft.
Other highlights include an animated ejection sequence, ground target objects can be damaged by bombs, and a smart view, which automatically adjusts the point of view based on flight path and speed. For livery artists, a paint kit is also included.
The package comes with a full complement of weapons including:
- AIM9 infrared guided and AIM120 radar guidance missiles
- GPS-guided JDAMs, Gravity and Snake Eye bombs
- GUN with computed aim
- CCIP bombing mode
- CCRP bombing mode
- Weapon control panel
- Selective jettison
- GPS (with moving maps, in scale with NAVAIDS)
- TACAN (A/G and A/A)
- Air to air, with radar lock on targets
- Terrain mapping radar
- MFDs (plus one “floating” MFD – it is possible to click-to-lock A/A targets)
- UFC and CDU
- Detailed HUD with master modes (VR friendly/collimated)
- Autopilot and selective SAS
The AV8B is available on x-plane.org for $38.95 (approx. £30/€35). Click here for more information.