Just Flight has released the next generation of VFR real scenery for FSX and all versions of Prepar3D.
VFR Real Scenery NexGen 3D – Vol. 1: Southern England & South Wales uses the very latest 25cm and 50cm aerial images at a resolution of 1.2m and 60cm around airports.
In addition to new imagery, the scenery now uses Just Flight’s new GenMart system to add a vast array of autogen objects. The combination of photographic scenery with accurately placed autogen objects gives a truly realistic representation of flying over the real world. As well as trees, houses and industrial buildings, the object library contains features such as wind turbines, wind farms, lighthouses and churches, all placed where their real-world counterparts are located.
- 25cm/50cm aerial photos taken from 2015 onwards used as source imagery
- Scenery Manager utility to adjust options and activate/deactivate the scenery in individual simulators
- Performance boost – because the display of photo textures and individually placed autogen objects is more efficient than the generic tile-based system used in default scenery, the performance of your simulator will improve when NexGen 3D scenery is being used
- 5m (ultra-high) elevation mesh resolution
- Comprehensive 3D autogen coverage of buildings and vegetation, accurately placed from real-world data
- Numerous additional custom scenery objects
- Adjusted default landmark objects
- Optional night textures
- All water areas are created as simulator ‘water’
- Default airports or runways have been adjusted as necessary
- Automatic updating as new data becomes available
- Compatible with third-party airport sceneries
Customers who purchased the any previous boxed edition of a VFR Real Scenery will get a £5 (€6/$8 approx) discount.
The package is available over on the Just Flight website for £24.99 (€29/$33).
Click here for more information.