The Sibwings Lab development team has released a status update on the new and improved An-2.
The upgrade will feature several new models including two ski models, a float version and a wheeled version. The package will be Prepar3D v4 compatible and will come with several fixes and new features, including numerous repaints.
- FSX and Prepar3D platforms supported
- Accurate exterior and virtual cockpit
- Wheels, skies and floats modifications
- Smooth gauges developed in 3d
- Cockpit sounds
- Loading and parking managers
- Engine overheating and engine fire simulated
- Frozen windows and A2A rain drops effect
- Layered paint kit
A 50% discount will be given to existing Sibwings An-2 customers.
The estimated release date is in the spring of 2019. For more information, click here for AT Simulation’s website.