Laminar Research has announced the final version of X-Plane 11.30 is now available.
Some of the main features in the update include:
- New ATC voice system.
- Particles editor for aircraft.
- Improved industrial zones in the US
- New autogen and reorganized library.
- Flight model improvements
- Experimental Flight model UI option
- Shader system rebuilt as part of the port to Vulkan.
- Panel resolution increased to 4k.
- Updated airspace to 2018 and Navigraph default data 1708.
- Added sector altitudes in VFR map.
- New UI for manually setting joystick curves per axis.
- Situation files get you close to landmarks for quick sightseeing.
- Custom joystick configuration files.
Autopilot and aircraft systems updates include: propeller feathering, anti- and de-ice systems, oxygen system, vacuum systems and many others. In addition, new and updated global airports now a total of 8,247 full 3-D airports, as well as hundreds of new and improved airports in this release.
X-Plane 11.30 is now available to all X-Plane 11 users on both the Laminar and Steam websites through X-Plane 11 update application.