Magnitude 3 LLC, a parent company of Leatherneck Simulations, has announced the DCS: Christen Eagle II by is now available for pre-purchase on the Eagle Dynamics E-store for US$23.99.
The release of the feature-complete module is scheduled for January 23.
The Christen Eagle II touches on many aspects not previously explored in DCS World. It aims to capture a unique flying experience of an aerobatic sports biplane allowing virtual aerobatic pilots to perform manoeuvres previously not possible. It is an easy aircraft to fly and is equipped with a constant-speed propeller and fully inverted fuel and oil systems allowing the pilot to concentrate purely on the aerobatics.
- Detailed and functional dual cockpit
- External model with fully animated control surfaces and other systems
- State-of-the-art internal and external textures
- Exhaustive set of external liveries
- Advanced flight model based on technical documentation and Christen Eagle II pilot feedback
- Complete aircraft system and subsystem modelling, which includes the Lycoming AEIO-360 engine, electrical, fuel and flight control systems
- Fully functional KY-197 Radio
- Authentic sound sets (canopy, cockpit items, engine)
- Instant missions and tutorials to get you started
- Cooperative multiplayer – fly with a friend in the same aircraft, either as an instructor, student or a passenger
- Complete aircraft flight manual
Please note that pre-purchases for the DCS: Christen Eagle II are not Steam compatible yet.
For more information click here for the Leatherneck Simulation’s website.