Captain Sim has announced the upcoming Boeing 757 freighter expansion has entered Beta.
The freighter expansion supports all features of the 757-2PW Base Pack as well as adding the following 11 variants of the -200 freighter variants wearing Captain Sim house livery:
• 757-200PF with RB211-535E4B engines
• 757-200PF with PW2037 engines
• 757-200PF with PW2040 engines
• 757-200PCF with RB211-535E4B engines
• 757-200PCF with PW2037 engines
• 757-200PCF with PW2040 engines
• 757-200SF with RB211-535E4B engines
• 757-200SF with RB211-535E4 engines
• 757-200SF with RB211-535C engines
• 757-200SF with PW2037 engines
• 757-200SF with PW2040 engines
Each engine variation provides:
• Custom engine performance
• Custom FMC setup
• Custom Flight Model
• Complete VC including high resolution cargo cabin with wing views, animated doors, loader and ULDs.
• FMC cargo management features.
• 2D cargo management panel.
• Custom cargo management sounds.
Moreover, hundreds of optional equipment (winglets, antennas etc) variants and free liveries are available.
Last month, the developer released version 1.3 of the 757 Captain III Base Pack, which includes all previous hot fixes and the following enhancements:
- Full P3D 4.4 compatibility (P3D4 only)
- F/O CDU scratchpad messages.
- VC lighting (P3D4 only)
- VC cameras setup.
- EADI speed tape stall warning/indication.
- INTC CRS waypoint intercept course creation.
- TCAS lateral distance limits.
- Overall performance improvements.
- A/T speed reducing.
- DME for non-VOR/ILS stations.