Flysimware has officially released the long-range Falcon 50 business jet over on Just Flight. The beta version of the aircraft was initially made available in November this year.
Boasting Collins flight instruments, an accurate APS-85 autopilot and the Flysimware GNS 530, the package can also be integrated with the REX/MilVix WX Advantage Weather Radar and the Flight1 and Reality XP GPS units .
Other highlights include HD texturing and effects, custom sounds, service hangar, cabin pressurisation system, animated pilots with optional settings, a fully shareable cockpit, 3D lights and Shockwave lights. Almost every function has been animated throughout the cabin and virtual cockpit along with custom coded systems down to the smallest details. Some new features consist of an active TCAS built into the VSI gauge and an external panel management tool that allows you to choose what type of GPS unit to load.
- 100% shareable cockpit
- HD textures / world reflections / Specular effects / 3DS MAX model with AO effects
- Self shadowing effects for interior model (DX10 only)
- Custom sound set with bonus virtual cockpit and environment sounds
- Custom coding for real-world gauges and animations
- Includes Collins flight instruments
- Flysimware GNS 530 included
- Flight1 GNS 530 GTN 650/750 GPS integration (must own product)
- RealityXP GNS 530 GTN 650/750 GPS integration (must own product)
- Milviz WX Advantage Radar integration (must own product)
- Cabin pressurisation system
- High quality animated pilots with optional settings
- External panel layout management tool to change GPS units
- Aircraft option panel allows you to add luggage and change aircraft modes and pilots
- Service hangar to repair engines or failures
- Accurate start-up and shutdown procedure
- Complete accurate Collins APS-85 autopilot system
- 3D lights and Shockwave lights
- Animated windshshield wipers with custom windshield rain effects
The Falcon 50, for FSX and Prepar3D, is available over at Just Flight for £41.99.
Click here for more information