Orbx has announced TrueEarth Great Britain Central is now available for X-Plane 11.
TrueEarth GB Central covers a massive area of 59,383km2 of hand-corrected imagery covering the entire central region as shown below in the coverage map. Of particular note are metropolitan areas such as Liverpool, Manchester, and Newcastle. We have also faithfully recreated scenic areas such as the Lake District, the Peak District, Snowdonia National Park, the North Yorkshire Moors, and the North Wales Coast/Llandudno. If you like castles and cathedrals, then you’ll be excited about the hundreds of POIs, especially around Bangor, Caernarfon, Cumbria, Northumbria, and Yorkshire.
- 72.5 million individually counted trees, ensuring maximum accuracy in forest areas
- Well over 4 million buildings at the correct height and location
- VFR landmarks such as masts, wind farms, churches, power-lines, and lighthouses are all accurately placed.
- Hundreds of custom-modelled 3D POIs
- Hand-placed and custom modelled landmarks placed throughout the scenery such as bridges, skyscrapers, castles, piers, and monuments – this is especially noticeable in city areas such as Liverpool, Manchester, and Newcastle.
- Sharp and detailed 10-meter mesh brings out stunning detail in natural features such as hills and beaches
- Superb water masking along the entire coastline
- Accurate road and rail network blended into the aerial imagery with moving left-hand drive traffic.
- Control Panel option to use photorealistic major roads/motorways or synthetic X-Plane ones.
- Summer season only with full night-lighting supported
TrueEarth Great Britain Central is available over on the Orbx website with a 10% release discount from $54.95 AUD to $49.46 AUD (US$35.55 | €31,27 | £28.35).
Click here for more information.