Aerosoft has announced Airport Genoa XP is now available for X-Plane 11.
Located on an artificial peninsula in the Ligurian Sea, Genoa Cristoforo Colombo Airport (LIMJ) offers a spectacular approach right across the harbour of this famous Italian coastal city.
Airport Genoa brings this scenery to X-Plane, complete with a high-resolution aerial image covering 187 km² and custom mesh to accurately render the special runway in the sea. The airport is highly detailed with an accurate ground layout, animated jetways, baked/pre-rendered shadows and realistic transparency of the terminal windows.
A large number of custom objects have been included at the airport and in the city and harbour such as vehicles, airport equipment and static aircraft. The package also features animated ships on the Ligurian Sea to bring the scenery to life, while the accurately rendered lighting creates authentic night lighting effects.
- Custom models for the city and the Genoa harbour with animated ships
- Night lighting for the airport and the surrounding area
- Accurate and realistic ground poly based on photos and satellite images
- Landable helipads at Sheraton Hotel and City Hospital
- Accurate renders of the harbour and many objects along the approach
- Realistic and accurate ILS offset of 2 degrees
- Animated jetways, VDGS and hangars (SAM plug-in required)
- 3D volumetric grass between taxiways
- Optimised for good performance
- Custom mesh for the airport runway over the sea (by Maps2XPlane)
- Automatic low visibility lighting
- Custom WorldTraffic 3 Configuration files included
- Static aircraft, including:
- Bell 412 SP (Guardia Costiera)
- Hughes NH-500MC (BredaNardi)
- Piaggio P-180 Avanti
- Piper Archer 2 PA-28 Aeroclub Genova
- Canadair CL-415 VIGILI DEL FOUCO
Airport Genoa is available now as a download in the Aerosoft Online Shop for €25.16 (£22 / $28.60 approx).
Click here for more information