Orbx has announced TrueEarth Great Britain South is now available for X-Plane 11.
The package covers 42,000 square miles (107,349 km²) of Southern England and Wales along with new autogen technology designed especially for X-Plane, which allows for region-specific houses to be placed accurately to ensure maximum immersion and minimal impact on performance. Other highlights include hundreds of UK landmarks from Tintagel to Cardiff City Stadium, from the Brighton Pier up to Buckingham Palace in London – all based on 2018 data. This also includes hand placed and custom modelled landmarks placed throughout the scenery such as bridges, skyscrapers, castles, piers, and monuments.
• Hand corrected, crisp, colour-matched aerial imagery
• 130 million trees at the correct height and location
• 13.2 million buildings at the correct height and location
• VFR landmarks such as masts, wind farms, churches, power-lines, and lighthouses
• Hundreds of custom-modelled 3D POIs
• Sharp and detailed 10-metre mesh brings out hills and beaches
• Watermasking for the entire coastline
• Accurate road and rail network blended into the aerial imagery with moving left-hand drive traffic
• Control Panel option to use photoreal major roads/motorways or synthetic X-Plane ones
• Summer season only with full night-lighting supported
TrueEarth Great Britain South is available for $54.95 AUD (US$39.13 | €33,89 | £29.92 approx).