Carenado has released version 1.1 of the DA62 G1000 for FSX and Prepar3D.
The new version features a new GCU 460 keypad and support for the SVS (Synthetic Vision System) for those customers who have it installed.
In addition a number of improvements have been implemented:
– Better operation of the G1000 knobs
– G1000 and GPS mode messages updated
– Autopilot ALT mode and course and heading knob interaction improved
– When selecting a frequency on the NAV unit, the course lines up immediately
In addition, various fixes have been addressed such as:
– Cold and Dark issue about a wrong setting of the fuel tanks
– Flight Plan issues
– Small discrepancy in temperature indicator between PFD and MFD
Click here for more information on the Carenado website.