The Rolls-Royce Expansion for the Captain Sim 757 CAPTAIN III is now available for FSX and Prepar3D.
The 757-2RR Expansion adds six highly detailed and accurate models of the Boeing 757-200 including;
• 757-200 with RB211-535C engines, 4-doors
• 757-200 with RB211-535C engines, 5-doors
• 757-200 with RB211-535E4 engines, 4-doors
• 757-200 with RB211-535E4 engines, 5-doors
• 757-200 with RB211-535E4B engines, 4-doors
• 757-200 with RB211-535E4B engines, 5-doors
Each option provides custom engine performance, FMC setup and a flight model specific for each variant as well as a authentic Rolls-Royce engines sound set by Turbine Sound Studios (TSS).
Moreover, hundreds of optional equipment (winglets, anntennas etc) variants and free liveries are available. Please note, the 757-2PW base pack is required for the 757-2RR Expansion
The 757-2RR Expansion pack is available over on the Captain Sim website for $ 29.99.
Click here for more information.
The company recently updated the 757 Captain III Base Pack to version 1.2, which added several fixes and improvements. This included;
• Pause at TOD activation changed
• INTC CRS waypoint intercept course creation
• ABEAM PTS calculation
• RTE page #2
• MCP FL change priority over FMC
• A few issues which may cause CTD on some systems
• Marker sound
• Cargo doors control from 2D panel
• Engine Start selector sound.
• Panel state management
• ACE (Aircraft Configuration Editor)
• Thrust modes; TO, CLB, CLB1, CLB2, CRZ, CON EPR
• V-speed callouts playback timing
• Engine start timing
• EGT and oil pressure profiles