A major update to Flight Control Replay Professional is now available for FSX and Prepar3D.
Flight Control Replay Professional Edition is a complete package that records and replays flights in Prepar3D and FSX. Version 4 adds new features such as the ability to restart a flight from any point during a recording and situations can be recorded and played back directly from main flight simulator user interface.
The package comes in two versions.
• Flight Control Replay v4 Professional is compatible with all version of the Microsoft flight simulator engine including Prepar3D and FSX.
• Flight Control Replay v4 Professional Enhanced provides native support for Prepar3D v4. It uses an optimised replay algorithm in the P3DV4 SDK to provide benefits such as reduced jitters and improved performance.
Other highlights include enhanced recording and playback support for PMDG aircraft, enabling users to record and replay flights with greater accuracy. This also applies to the Majestic Q400, QualityWings Ultimate 787 Collection and FSFX Immersion effects.
Other features include;
• Enhanced helicopter recording and playback
• Play recorded flights as AI traffic
• Simulation rate can be modified during playback
• Multi Instances of Flight Control Replay can be run at the same time
• Export recorded flights to Google Earth and Google Maps
• Voice Command Recognition commands for recording and playback
• XBox One controller support
The videos below showcase some of the new features of Flight Control Replay v4.
The following videos were recorded by a Beta Tester captured using Flight Control Replay v4 Beta and the enhanced version for Prepar3D version 4.
Flight Control Replay is available exclusively on SimMarket for €18.