The latest release from Orbx is YBCG Gold Coast Airport for FSX and Prepar3D.
Designed in parallel with the recently-released CityScene Gold Coast, YBCG is a detailed and complete reproduction of the airport and surrounding area – according to Orbx, “it is the most accurate and detailed airport-city combo currently in our catalogue.”
• Highly detailed, accurate representation of YBCG with new apron and taxiway
• Ground textures at 15cm/px
• Bonus Southport Airport YSPT, with sloped taxiway and elevated parking lots
• 7cm ultra-HD at YSPT
• Compatible with Orbx Australia and/or Orbx Cityscene Gold Coast
• Dynamic lights and extremely realistic specular effects over ground textures
• Fully optimised by using latest techniques
• By Matteo Veneziani
The real Gold Coast Airport
The Gold Coast International Airport (formerly known as Coolangatta Airport) is an international Australian airport located at the southern end of the Gold Coast. A great piece of trivia; runway itself straddles the state border of Queensland and New South Wales, and during the summer months these states are in two different time zones!