Leonardo has announced Fly the Maddog X version 1.1.0 is now available.
The new update features several fixes to the exterior model has such as improved mapping of the APU (Auxiliary Power Unit) exhaust port, smoother flap animations and more options for the external flood lighting.
Internal and external wing views for left and right wing have been added and several systems have been improved such as engine start-up timing.
The MCDU (Multi-Function Control and Display Unit) VNAV logic has been overhauled with better descent profile calculations and a vertical deviation indicator. A gate option has been added on the ‘Init Pos’ page, along with a ‘Pause at TOD’ and support for Mark Foti’s ‘Remote CDU’. Text messages are also displayed on the failure page when random failures are armed or triggered.
Finally, the documentation has been updated to reflect new changes in version 1.1.0.
Summary of features in v1.1.0
• APU exhaust port mapping fixed
• Smoother flap animation
• Updated manuals
• MCDU operating system upgraded to PS4058350911
• Reworked VNAV descent logic
• Improved systems, including correct engine start-up timing
• Fixed mouse wheel repeating toggling on three-way switches.
• ‘Pause at TOD’ added
• Added support for Mark Foti’s remote CDU
• External flood lights can be switched between dynamic and legacy lights
• RealLight can now be disabled in the load manager
• Licence activation is automatically reset to allow new installations
• Random failures display message on failures page when triggered
• MCDU handling of altitude constraint improved
• Added ‘gates’ for ‘Pos Init ‘ page
• Corrected calculation of ‘OPT ALT’ on ‘FMS CRZ’ page
• Left/right mouse clicks for rotating knobs added
• Internal flood lights can use the P3D4 FX engine instead of True Light
• Views: added inside/outside wing views for left and right wing