New flight sim developer, Propair, has released the Falke SF25 for Prepar3D version 4.
The aircraft is an accurate recreation of the Scheibe SF25 German touring motor glider, featuring three sub-variants, each one with distinctive characteristics such as different engine and undercarriage configurations. These include;
• SF25B – the basic aircraft fitted with the Limbach 1700A powerplant
• SF25C – this variant comes with two undercarriage configurations and a more powerful Limbach 2000A engine
• SF25E – a foldable long-wing version with better soaring capability
In addition, the package contains three detailed scenarios, replicating more than two hours of real flying experience with tasks that requires different level of experience. Each scenario features custom objects and air traffic control to allow you to get familiar with the aircraft and learn how it is operated in a real-life environment. These include;
• Traffic pattern – visit Heubach Airport in Germany, the home of the Falke
• Soaring – switch off the engine and travel to Southern Poland with the help of the rising air
• Alps – take the Falke into a winter ride in Austrian alps
Finally, the Propair Falke package comes with seven skins, as well as accurate flight dynamics and engine modelling.