Captain Sim has released hotfix 1.001 for the new 757.
The following features and enhancements have been added:
– Improved engines startup spool time
– CTD (Crash to Desktop) at FMC STAR execution is fixed.
– The F/D TO mode pitch bar nose up position is fixed.
– ADI displays readability is improved.
– FMC target Mach and actual Mach discrepancy is addressed.
– P3D4 flight plan .pln files loading into FMC is fixed.
– Battery discharge while on APU GEN is fixed.
– EICAS displays minor fixes.
– Night lighting of the overhead lights switches is improved.
The company also said version 1.1 will be released soon, featuring eve more fixes and features.