The latest release from imaginesim is a new version of KATL Atlanta for Prepar3D V4.
The package has vastly improved performance, the result of a complete model optimization and recompile. According to the developer, framerates have been more than doubled compared with previous Prepar3D version and tripled and more when compared to FSX version.
Other highlights include:
• High definition building texturing and improved new V4 ground polygons
• Fluid usage, even with complex airliner cockpits and high-density AI coverage
• Low visibility nav lighting
• Switchable dynamic lighting option
• New and bespoke Operations Center configuration GUI
• Comprehensive ground and building optimization
• Interactive SODE jetways
• Instantaneous scenery cache loading
• Seasonal texture options
• 10.2 mile square coverage of the KATL area
• Low simulator impact
• Graduated ground extremities to seamlessly blend with any vector driven add-on
• Improved autogen coverage
Note: The new version is free to all existing KATL 2016 Prepar3D and FSX customers. Your new V4 version will appear in your Flightsim Store account, or inside the Flight 1 wrapper downloaded from our website www.imaginesim.com (click the re-install button after downloading).