Aerosoft has released Gibraltar professional for Prepar3D V4.
Gibraltar professional features highly detailed VFR scenery of this enclave including the airport and Upper Rock. The airport and its surroundings are built up to the smallest of detail. All buildings, lighting systems, navigation beacons have been modelled to the smallest of detail.
New features include night lightning with dynamic lights, animated windsocks and runway lighting based on weather conditions with flash on buoy during approach. It also features optional ambient sounds: seagulls and foghorn in the harbour during limited visibility along with animated lighthouse with dynamic light glow and the Southern tip of the rock.
Owners of “Gibraltar X” have the possibility to use our cost saving upgrade service.
• High resolution ground textures (15 cm/pixel) based on aerial images for all of Gibraltar and parts of “LA Linea”
• Animated car traffic around the airport (car traffic across the runway is not possible for technical reasons)
• Dynamic traffic of buses and service vehicles on the apron
• All buildings/facilities around the airfield and in bordering districts of Gibraltar
• Many animations like ships, cableway etc.
• Points of interest like Upper Rock incl. the defensive fortification, and more
• Autogen covering the whole scenery area