The iPad version of aerofly FS by IPACS has been updated to version 1.1.0.
The update includes a new Boeing B747-400 with 7 different liveries that is available as In-App purchase.
Other features include better performance on iPad Air and iPad Mini with Retina displays, 8 new liveries for the Airbus A320 and the manual rudder control slider is now back on the right side when tilt control is active.
The mobile version of aerofly FS features;
• 16 highly detailed aircraft with animated instruments and flight displays (the Boeing 747-400, Airbus A320, Learjet 45, King Air C90 GTx, Baron 58, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Schleicher ASG 29 and Wright Flyer are available as In-App purchases)
• Ultra realistic flight physics
• Full iPad Retina support for extremely detailed cockpit graphics
• High resolution aerial photos of Switzerland
• All major runways of Switzerland
• Many detailed airports like Zürich International, Bern, and many more
• Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
• 3 different view modes
• Sophisticated autopilot allows you to keep flying while doing something else
• Game Center support with achievements and leaderboards
• Over 40 achievements with various difficulties