Skyhighsim has released Tivat Airport airport (LYTV) for FSX and P3DV1.
The 2500 meter runway is surrounded by hilly terrain and strong crosswinds it is known as the Eurpoean KaiTak.
Runway 32 has a 20 degree offset approach while the 14 approach has a circle to land approach over the dramatic scenery surrounding the Bay of Kotor. Passengers and pilots are awarded with spectcular views of the bay, surrounding mountains and a low flyby over Porto Montenegro luxury yacht marina.
Year-round services from the airport include Belgrade, operated by AirSerbia (formerly JAT Airways) and Moscow operated by Montenegro Airlines, VIM Airlines, Ural Airlines, Moskovia Airlines, however, more than 80% of the traffic is concentrated in the summer period, with the introduction of seasonal and charter flights. With the opening of Porto Montenegro and introduction of other high end tourist services, the airport increasingly caters to business jets.
• Detailed photoground of wide area near the airport
• Accurate buildings with reconstructed airport terminal
• Combination of custom and default service vehicles on aprons
• Reflective glass
• Custom vegetation
• Custom coded approach lights on runway and taxiways
• High detailed satellite images of the airport
• Accurate parking positions on aprons
• Native Lockheed Martin Prepar3D compatibility
• FSDreamTeam Ground Service X compatibility
• Support for the FSX DX10 mode (Prepar3D 2.0 DX11 mode not tested yet)
• Completely redesigned coast of Boka Kotorska bay
• Accurate runway, 3D approach lightning, runway and taxi lights, PAPI lights